What is Mgo Board?
Mgo Boards are new proprietary, patented composite building material primarily made from Magnesium Oxide and Magnesium Chloride, with additional natural mineral components and palm fiber filler, sandwiched between fine fiberglass mesh.
Magnesium Oxide Board offers amazing features in fireproof, moisture-resistant, soundproof, waterproof, easy installation.
- Fireproof – Tested to BS476 part 4 1970 and is non-combustible (similar to US & Canada / US ASTM E136 – non combustible)
- Moisture-resistant – Excellent moisture-resistant ability
- Soundproof – Good noise insulation properties
- Waterproof – The rate of water absorption is 20%. The low level of absorption indicates that water cannot penetrate through the material and is good for use as roofing and external walls
- Easy to work with – MgO Board can be readily cut, sawed, nailed, glued, painted and veneered
- Good finish – The smooth surface is suitable for a wide range of surface treatments including overlay, wallpapering and painting
- Environmentally friendly – MgO Board contains no toxic materials, such as asbestos, formaldehyde and ammonia