What are the characteristics of MGO panels?
MGO Panels are a new kind of green fireproof building material with attractive many features:
MGO panels offer amazing features in fireproof, moisture-resistant, soundproof, waterproof, easy installation.
- Fireproof – Tested to BS476 part 4 1970 and is non-combustible (similar to US & Canada / US ASTM E136 – non combustible)
- Moisture-resistant – Excellent moisture-resistant ability
- Soundproof – Good noise insulation properties
- Waterproof – The rate of water absorption is 20%. The low level of absorption indicates that water cannot penetrate through the material and is good for use as roofing and external walls
- Easy to work with – MGO Panels can be readily cut, sawed, nailed, glued, painted and veneered
- Good finish – The smooth surface is suitable for a wide range of surface treatments including overlay, wallpapering and painting
- Environmentally friendly – MGO Panels contain no toxic materials, such as asbestos, formaldehyde and ammonia