What are the Characteristic of Calcium Silicate Sheet / Panels / Board?
Calcium Silicate Sheet / Panels is alternative name of Calcium Silicate Board
Calcium Silicate Sheet offers amazing benefits in safety, reliability, fireproof, waterproof and impact resistance.
- Advance technology: This world-class calcium silicate board manufacturer was granted the British Royal Outstanding Technology and Export Award, and possesses superlative technology and a century of fire-resistant building material manufacturing experience.
- Safety: Calcium silicate Sheet is chiefly composed of cement, silica sand, and wood fibers. It is produced through the steps of mixing, forming, high-temperature, high-pressure curing, drying, cutting, and finishing.
- Calcium silicate Panels are chemically stable, will not support mold growth, and will leach out heavy metals or other harmful substances. Its fire resistance meets Class 1 fire resistance requirements. It will not smoke or emit toxic fumes when exposed to heat, and can be used for partition walls requiring one or two hours of fire resistance.
- Reliability: Calcium silicate Panel has a stable structure, and will not deform after long-term exposure to moisture. Max thickness of calcium silicate board we could produce is 25mm for flooring application in UAE.
- Does not contain asbestos: Calcium silicate sheet employs high-cost wood fibers, and contains absolutely no asbestos.
Click for more information of calcium silicate sheet.